Sunsets on the River music from 504 Supreme
DateMay 19, 2022
VenueHermitage Museum & Gardens
Location7637 North Shore Road Norfolk, VA 23505
Sunsets on the River returns this summer BIGGER and better than ever for its 12th season in 2022!
Relax on the shoreline and enjoy:
* Live music from fan favorites and some of the region’s best talent
* Drinks from our bar featuring craft beer and wine available for purchase
* Dinner from a variety of local food trucks
* Admission to our summer exhibition, Roberto Lugo: Pottery with Purpose beginning June 11
GATES OPEN AT 5:30, MUSIC STARTS AT 6
* Guests may bring lawn chairs, blankets, and food
* Well-behaved dogs on leashes permitted
* No outside alcohol or ball sports are permitted on the grounds
* Guests can expect the inside of bags and coolers to be checked
* Credit cards accepted
Museum Members: Please bring your physical membership card for priority check-in!
Members and kids under 10: FREE
Tickets are only sold at the gate.
Limited parking is available on site. A limited number of disabled parking spots will be available on site and across from the front gate. Guests arriving after 6pm should expect to walk from neighborhood parking, where ample street parking is available. When parking in the neighborhood, please be sure to observe all parking signage, park legally, and ensure that your vehicle is not blocking driveways and walkways.