Sunsets on the River
20jul5:30 pm8:30 pmSunsets on the RiverGrateful Zed
Sunsets on the River returns for its 13th summer with more fun for the whole family! Show List: Brackish Water Jamboree – 6/1/23 The Fuzz Band – 6/22/23 Good Shot Judy
Sunsets on the River returns for its 13th summer with more fun for the whole family!
Brackish Water Jamboree – 6/1/23
The Fuzz Band – 6/22/23
Good Shot Judy – 7/6/23
Grateful Jed – 7/20/23
Roberta Lea Band – 8/3/23
Allen Hudson and the Halfmoons – 8/17/23
Relax on the shoreline and enjoy:
* Live music from across the musical spectrum including – Top 40, bluegrass, funk, R&B, swing, psychedelic rock, alternative rock, and more!
*Interactive activities for all guests from community artists + organizations
* Drinks from our bar featuring craft beer and wine available for purchase
* Dinner from a variety of local food trucks, including some new favorites!
* Experience our immersive art exhibition, Echoes of the Heart beginning June 9
GATES OPEN AT 5:30, MUSIC STARTS AT 6
* Guests may bring lawn chairs, blankets, non-alcoholic beverages, and food
* No outside alcohol or ball sports are permitted on the grounds
* Guests can expect the inside of bags and coolers to be checked
* Well-behaved dogs on leashes permitted
* Credit cards accepted
Museum Members: Please bring your physical membership card for priority check-in!
Members and kids under 10: FREE
Tickets are only sold at the gate.
Limited parking is available on site. A limited number of accessible parking spots will be available on site and across from the front gate. Guests arriving after 6pm should expect to walk from neighborhood parking, where ample street parking is available. When parking in the neighborhood, please be sure to observe all parking signage, park legally, and ensure that your vehicle is not blocking driveways and walkways.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hermitage Museum and Gardens
7637 N Shore Rd